Aesthetic – Mimetic
IMPLANTS PERSO-B® & PERSO-C® are ivory in color, making the implants invisible under the gums.
No black shadows, no metal.
Flexibility – Freedom
The deformation under stress is similar to the jaw bone deformation. Due to the equivalent flexibility of jaw bone, the implants PEEK PERSO-C® and PERSO-B® will stimulate the remodelling of bone (Osteoconduction).
Endurance – Strength
Complies with all biofunctionality-standards for dental Implants (EN ISO 14801). PEEK implants do not break or crack even after 5 000 000 cycles.
Integration – Simplicity
The bone response observed is similar to that of a graft. Immediate loading possible.
No heating by screwing, soft impactation when using PEEK implants.
PEEK is not a contraindication for radiological exams such as CT scans and MRIs. There is no need to remove PEEK implants for this type of imaging or for Xray-therapy.
Implants PERSO-C® & PERSO-B® are metalfree and bioinerte, no corrosion.
The same material PEEK… two implants…
Advantages and properties different from Titanium
- Procedure with or without flap
- No artefacts in radiological imaging
- No heating in MR-Imaging and Xray-therapy
- No corrosion
- Possibility of immediate loading with splint
- The Monobloc-implant can be formed for
- Post-extraction insertion in all sectors Post-extraction insertion in all sectors.
- Prolongation of implant possible with our abutments OAXE, OABU and OTEC.